Chartered Professional Accountant
Our client, a growing public accounting firm, is seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant for their office in Kentville. The leadership team of this firm has created a very positive, unique and personal environment that:
- Values its employees
- Develops strong relationships with clients
- Promotes a team oriented, family work environment
- Provides an excellent work/life balance and flexibility
You will play a key role in the provision of accounting, assurance, income tax, and consulting services to a wide variety of clients. Primary responsibilities include:
- Client management
- Planning and executing non-audit assurance engagement year-end working paper files and financial statements
- Accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll services for clients
- Corporate, personal and trust tax return review and planning
- Business development and client management
- Leading client meetings
- Staff supervision and mentoring
As the ideal candidate, you are a Chartered Professional Accountant with five or more years’ experience in public accounting. You combine excellent leadership and business development skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills. With advanced technical skills, you have a keen interest in developing a professional, long-term relationship with the firm and its clients.
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email to the attention of Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!